Monday, June 25, 2012

Website Security and Hacking


The sad fact is discovered, it is an obsession for me, a bit off, and I've since seen a talented Internet security consultant, was equally good fortune. I still do not know all of the (far from it) is not known, but I'm learning more and more every day, and I know that it is a matter of time before a clever hacker to destroy my business, I kept trying to chop logic, and the cross.

Unfortunately, it is true that for us. This is true for those who have any business with a Web portal. We will only pass the number of days and we do not. When your day comes, you ready? You can take steps to protect your information? Do you want to set off all but the most of your data is protected against attack, and if you plan to do this type of attack is the recovery?

If you have a number of business men and women I talked to is not the worst, and you can not even be considered for this thing, and if you do not have, then I urge you to do so. The sooner the, but later, because the clock, ticking, and you do not know when they are set to their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment