Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Protect Your iPhone


If we allow your child bravely play with your iPhone or iPad, you have to protect fingers, falls, and even yourself from financial loss. Here are some suggestions for products that protect your device.

1. Get a screen saver.
The children are dirty and fingers have all sorts of cute nasty things about them. The last thing you need in your phone is a dried mucus, cookie crumbs or sticky apple juice. A screen saver not only protect the screen from dirt, but also from scratches that will ruin your beautiful display. There are all kinds of screen savers that you can buy that are on the material / thickness / finish, of course, depending on the amount you wish to invest. I just use a cheap one, you get the same scratches, but does the job.

2. Get a case.
Your child will be dropped the phone and call your phone at something hard, it's not a question of if but when and how severe. After seeing my own visceral reactions frightening my daughter has noticed that the cell phone is worth and that she should be very careful with him. However, accidents happen and you want to be safe rather than sorry. The cases are typically made of plastic or silicon with varying degrees of hardness. My experience with difficult cases are to be broken at some point, so I prefer the more elastic. I use a cheap iLuv case I bought at a discount store, I drop kick on the phone with her, but does a good job of protecting my phone edges of the strokes. Cases come in all types of custom forms, designs and colors to suit your personal taste.Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment